- VELscope system for early detection of oral cancer
- Intraoral camera that captures detailed close-up images of your mouth
- Digital x-rays that emit 90% less radiation than traditional x-rays
- i-CAT CT scan for high definition 3D imaging of jaw and facial anatomy
- Soft tissue laser for minimally invasive and rapidly healing procedures
- Digital photography for client, doctor, and laboratory communication
- Nobel Guide digitally generated surgical guides for the most precise and minimally invasive implant procedures
- FlexView high definition 330° patient media delivery system
- Piezosurgery System for ultrasonic bone surgery, reducing post-op discomfort and promoting faster healing.
- First iPad Integrated Implant Systems in Chicago (Press Release)
Dr. Koos was caring and professional.
Great experience from start to finish. Dr. Koos was caring and professional, making an otherwise uncomfortable experience as pleasant at possible.
Pleasantly surprised by post-surgery follow up
It was a pleasure to have straight forward information provided and constant follow up after my surgery. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call from Dr. Steven Koos late at night to make sure I was having a healthy recovery. And the cherry on top of the ice cream was how updated the office was. State of the art equipment that I had no doubt I was in good hands.
Great place and great staff.
Great place and great staff. I was well informed about the entire procedure and the follow up process. I also felt very at ease knowing the doctor called me later in the day and him providing me his number in case anything happens.
Dr. Koos is the best!
I love it here! Everyone is so kind and attentive! Dr. Koos is the best!
They took great care of me.
I had an amazing experience. I went in scared and in pain and honestly they took great care of me. I would definitely be going back for any dental need. They are friendly and make you feel at ease.
Earns my trust for comfort and care
I had two implants, a sinus lift and one other procedure within the last year or so. I can’t speak highly enough of Dr. Koos and his staff. I was well informed about my needs and next steps. And more importantly, all went well with very little discomfort. I’m usually a little skiddish when it comes to dental surgery and any associated pain. ORA Oral Surgery & Implant Studio earns my trust for comfort and care.