What is the overall success rate with the All-on-Four technique?
The All-on-4 method of anchoring an upper or lower denture with only four dental implants provides one of the most efficient and effective opportunities to restore the oral health of edentulous patients. There are few universal solutions for complete tooth loss that can satisfy virtually every patient. However, this particular procedure has been shown to have an extraordinary success rate (approximately 96%) when placed in the upper or lower jaw, as well as a wealth of added benefits.
The exceptional success and novelty of the All-on-4 can be attributed to the procedure’s unique advantages:
- Highly effective in areas of extensive bone loss (Where the jawbone is thin or insufficient to support a traditional implant, a longer implant can be precisely angled into the bone for additional support.
- Proven clinical results (The strength and durability of implants that have been placed into the jaw at an angle has shown positive results for more than a decade.)
- Advanced technology for accurate results (Your oral surgeon has access to cutting edge dental materials and software that can improve the final outcome of the procedure. This includes diagnostic imaging equipment and surgical templates that are designed to make the surgical procedure more precise and less invasive.)
- Prosthetic flexibility (Dental implants will form a secure foundation for a wide range of prosthetic teeth. For each patient, the final prosthetic teeth can be customized for the best long-term result.)
- Increased efficiency (The high rate of success and the predictability of the procedure generally results in shortened treatment times –imagine a full set of teeth in as little as one day—and immediate satisfaction for the patient.)
With a proven record of safety and success, the All-on-4 technique has broken the barriers that once prevented patients from enjoying stronger, more secure smiles. Find out if this procedure is right for you by calling ORA® Oral Surgery & Implant Studio at 312-328-9000 to schedule your consultation today.